SI² Fund helps social enterprises climb the credibility hurdle and strengthen their operations to achieve lasting social impact. We offer a unique blend of financial and non-financial support:
– Patient equity and debt funding opportunities with a minimum ticket size of € 250.000 and a maximum ticket size of € 1.500.000;
– Minority participation with active board representations by professional investors;
– Strategic advice and tools to achieve both social impact and financial sustainability;
– Active engagement from the fund management team and through the Sharing the Passion events.
We are looking for inspiring social enterprises that meet the following investment criteria:
- High societal impact – Your core mission is to help solve a societal challenge. The societal impact is high, measurable and integrated into your business model.
- Innovation – Your venture challenges the status quo, by introducing a new and improved way of working and thinking about societal issues and their solutions.
- Sustainable business model – Your business model has the potential to create enough revenue to sustain the activity in the long run, and offers exit opportunities
- Stage and geography – Your venture has passed the market validation stage. You are active in Europe, preferably in the Benelux or UK.
- Scaling potential – Your business concept and societal impact are scalable, preferably beyond national boundaries.
- Strong team – Your team is entrepreneurial, impact-driven, open-minded diverse and complementary.
If you are confident that your team and enterprise match with the above-mentioned criteria, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you.
Download our 2020-2021 Impact Report to discover how we collaborate with our portfolio companies to map and improve their impact.