SI² Fund is dedicated to helping social businesses climb the credibility hurdle and strengthen their operations to achieve lasting social impact. The way we do this is by providing social businesses and their entrepreneurs with a unique blend of financial and non-financial assistance:
– Equity and debt funding opportunities with a minimum ticket size of € 250.000 and a maximum ticket size of € 1.500.000
– Minority participation with active board representations by professional investors
– Strategic advice and tools supporting the entrepreneur in achieving both social impact and financial self-sustainability
– Active engagement from the fund management team, Sharing the Passion events and the Oksigen Group, offering privileged access to Oksigen’s incubation services and expertise.
What kind of social businesses are we supporting?
We are looking for inspiring and skilled (teams of-) entrepreneurs with innovative social businesses that meet the following investment criteria:
– Societal impact creation is integrated within the business model
– A strong and impact driven team
– Financial self-sustainability can be achieved with the business model
– Business concept is innovative and scalable
– Business is in early stage/growth phase (non-seed)
– Geographic scope is in Europe with a focus on BENELUX and the UK
– Robust deal structure with exit potential
If you are confident that your team and enterprise match with the above-mentioned criteria, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you.