SI² Fund helps social enterprises climb the credibility hurdle and strengthen their operations to achieve lasting social impact. We offer a unique blend of financial and non-financial support:
– Patient equity and debt funding opportunities with a minimum ticket size of € 250.000 and a maximum ticket size of € 1.500.000;
– Minority participation with active board representations by professional investors;
– Strategic advice and tools to achieve both social impact and financial sustainability;
– Active engagement from the fund management team and through the Sharing the Passion events.
We are looking for inspiring social enterprises that meet the following investment criteria:
- High societal impact – Your core mission is to help solve a societal challenge. The societal impact is high, measurable and integrated into your business model.
- Innovation – Your venture challenges the status quo, by introducing a new and improved way of working and thinking about societal issues and their solutions.
- Sustainable business model – Your business model has the potential to create enough revenue to sustain the activity in the long run, and offers exit opportunities
- Stage and geography – Your venture has passed the market validation stage. You are active in Europe, preferably in the Benelux or UK.
- Scaling potential – Your business concept and societal impact are scalable, preferably beyond national boundaries.
- Strong team – Your team is entrepreneurial, impact-driven, open-minded diverse and complementary.
If you are confident that your team and enterprise match with the above-mentioned criteria, we are very much looking forward to hearing from you.
Download our 2019 Impact Report to discover how we collaborate with our portfolio companies to map and improve their impact.